1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The belief in God, representing the unity and diversity of all man. It is through this belief; America’s Founders wanted the people to be ensured freedom, justice and equality so these basic human rights could never be taken away.
14. List your six (6) most important political endorsements.
None as of yet. I just started receiving questioners from organizations in March 2012.
15. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Supreme Court, Congress, Academia, Industry, Media.
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
High School Diploma and University of Nebraska at Omaha. I am a patriot. I proudly served my country in the U.S. Marine Corps (1990-1994) earning an Honorable Discharge and the rank of Corporal (E-4). My service was the foundation on which my beliefs are anchored. I was proud to serve then and I am proud to serve now.
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer.
I'm a member of the St. Peter Catholic Church located at 2706 Leavenworth Street in Omaha, Nebraska. I am proud to be a contributing part of the community. I have appeared on local television shows presenting self-defense tips for those who cannot afford classes. I have been actively involved in the community by volunteering my time to teach self-defense to the disabled, providing free safety awareness classes to young children to increase self-discipline and raising money for children with cancer. I have taught college seminars to help women gain more self-confidence by learning simple, effective techniques to protect themselves and others. I have also worked with kids who came from tough economic and social backgrounds. I see life in Nebraska in ways that many people don’t and I plan to make a difference.