1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only to directly save the life of the mother.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God first who gave us inalienable right Constitution which enumerates power of Government Congress Supreme Court
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Sin nature.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
I attended First Baptist Church in Hammond Indiana growing up and graduated from Hammond Baptist High School. I graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Industrial Engineering. While there, I was President of the Purdue chapter of the Institute of Industrial Engineers, developed coursework in motion time management, and received the John J. Hoskins scholarship for my work in the field while pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering. Over the years, I continued to apply my talents and tireless work ethic in managing multiple projects and ventures. I have owned and managed small businesses. I have been successful in a commercial glazing firm for the last 6 years managing multiple monumental project sites simultaneously. Including the construction of hospitals, corporate headquarters, and many high-rise construction ventures in Chicago.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
I attended first Baptist Church in Hammond for 15 years growing up. I worked on James Snyder's Mayoral campaign in Portage recently. I am an NRA member, and volunteer with my wife at our kid’s school to stay involved with their education. I have been a member of the association of mechanical and manufacturing engineers, industrial engineers served as President of the Institute of Industrial Engineers while at Purdue.
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.
THE ENDORSEMENT OF MY WIFE AN THREE BOYS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. I have not run for office and have not yet received endorsements, but I would be proud to receive endorsements from 1) AFA 2) Heritage Alliance 3) NRA 4) National Right to Life 5) Former President George W. Bush 6) Paul Ryan (R) Wis.