1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Vote for Independence. We the people have every right to know what our government is doing. If elected, registered voters will be able to vote on every piece of legislation that crosses by desk. Being non-partisan, I have no obligation to any party and I have the ability to get things done because the 2 party system are more entrenched in their politics then who they represent. Nothing is getting done. Now is the time for change and a new alternative. Refer to my Website for more information
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1.Jobs is the number one priority. We still are hovering around 80,000 of the unemployed. Expand training programs for new skills for new job opportunities. 2.Diversifying our economy to create new industries and jobs by creating an conducive environment for businesses to move here to district 3. Also, encouraging new businesses or start-ups by supporting and finding funds for them by federal, state, City and private funding. 3.Education is just about the lowest in the U.S.. Main problem to solve is the Board of education vs teachers. Communication and providing educational and innovative programs that work. Restructure our state's budget. There are number of other important issues that have to be addressed like the inevitable water shortages as one example. Our Vets are another. Fix the Nevada Health Care Network etc.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, I am for women's rights to be treated with decency and respect. I am going to keep certain parts of this private but under rape, incest, criminal offenses and the mother's health. I have personally experienced this through a family member who came so close to committing suicide of a incredibly violent rape. We caught her just in time. Plus, I worked in a hospital and saw things the likes of which I couldn't imagine. This issue is extremely difficult both morally and to my religion but I do believe there are circumstances that require extraordinary decisions.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Form a more perfect Union. Establish Justice. Insure domestic tranquility. Provide for the common defense. Promote the general welfare. Secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
My written conclusion of my spiritual beliefs... I find myself at an important juncture on this journey we call life as we all do. This conclusion is so profoundly simple, that it can't be described in words but rather the answer lies so deeply embedded within our very being. It has always been there, it has been there even before we arrived as human beings at birth into this world. Without this, none us would be. Everything that we are, everything that is in this universe, everything that is and beyond this lifetime...It is not a privilege, it is not a right but rather a gift, it is the gift of being. It is the all encompassing gift of existence. If everyone on this blue planet we call Earth awoke that part of our being, you will feel something that you may have never felt before ...a knowing of who you really are, a knowing of who all of us are, a knowing that we are all from a continuum that has always been. A continuum created by God whereby everything that is...exists.