1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. Election of judges by the people for a definite term of office is the best way to select judges.
3. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
4. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
5. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
6. There should be strict enforcement of federal and state laws prohibiting the distribution of obscene pornography, including over the Internet.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
10. There should be a strict constitutional spending limit for state and local governments that would tie the rate of spending to the rate of population growth plus the rate of inflation.
11. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
12. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
13. Where minor children are involved, divorce laws should be reformed to include mutual consent of both parents and an increased waiting period, unless there is fault or abuse.
14. The Ten Commandments should not be displayed in public school buildings.
15. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
16. Local governments have the authority to regulate sexually oriented businesses; in addition, there should be statewide legislation that would place some minimal regulations on the industry.
17. Our state should participate in the nationwide Common Core standards for high-school graduation.
18. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The United States was founded on Freedom and Christian beliefs. That it should always be a government for the people by the people. To protect the freedom of the people.
19. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Supreme Court, Congress
20. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I believe in the RIGHT to Life. I do not believe in abortion at all as a means of birth control. Extenuating circumstances may be if the mother's life is in danger or in the case of rape or incest.
21. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe the one true God, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I also believe people have the right to worship in the church of their choice. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I also believe no one should be discriminated against in the workplace or socially because of religious beliefs, gender, or race. I am very pro family and have strong family values. I believe in our freedom and protecting our freedom.