1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. Election of judges by the people for a definite term of office is the best way to select judges.
3. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
4. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
5. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
6. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
10. There should be a strict constitutional spending limit for state and local governments that would tie the rate of spending to the rate of population growth plus the rate of inflation.
11. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
12. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
13. Where minor children are involved, divorce laws should be reformed to include mutual consent of both parents and an increased waiting period, unless there is fault or abuse.
14. The Ten Commandments should not be displayed in public school buildings.
15. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
16. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
"that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness."
17. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Congress, Voters
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a born again Christian who believes the Bible is God's infallible and inerrant living Word given for our instruction and guidance. I believe in it's literal interpretation and application.