1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
I feel it was to protect the citizens from the government by preserving the freedom from any possible takeover by one branch. To keep everyone honest and not giving any one branch to much authority or power. I just wish they would have thought of term limits!
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
OBama care needs to be repealed, dismantled and scrapped along with the IRS and the current tax codes. We need to further repeal any NSA and homeland security scrapping the patriot act. Secure our boarders once and for all.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am pro life.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Congress the the Supreme Court to enforce the laws written by Congress not to legislate from any bench.
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Christian however, I will not use my Lord and Savior to pander for votes. Jesus died for me and I will not use his name for getting the vote we al ready have corrupt dirty political leaders who say they are Christians but then look at their actions in office!