1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
They came to this conclusion so that the government would not have ultimate control over its subjects as it was in Europe at that time. This would enable men and women to have their free rights that we enjoy today without having the government take those rights away.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1) Public Education -Our education system has fallen to shambles! We no longer spend the required funds on our children(our future). They are our most important asset and we need to spend more time and money to raise our education level. 2) Immigration Reform -Our immigration system is broken, We are a country founded by immigrants and I believe that everyone deserves a chance at the american dream. But there needs to be a better way. Illegal immigrants are a drain on our economy and our prison system. We need to work together to make our boarders safer and a more streamlined way for legal immigrants to gain citizenship and work. 3) Healthcare -Obama has a good idea for national healthcare, however the system is broken. I believe that national healthcare side-by-side with a free-market system would work better as competition would drive the rates down. Obamacare needs to be fixed.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes. Any forcible or coerced pregnancy should be allowed.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Supreme court, Voters
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a christian man. I believe that God sent His son down to save me. I believe in the Holy Trinity. I believe that I am nothing without God in my life.