1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Recognition that reasonable people can disagree and that a broad consensus, reached after civil discourse and contemplation, will be most likely to provide public policy in the common interest.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Income Tax Reform. We have reached a point where special interests have so burdened the system that a reasonable intelligent taxpayer is almost compelled to seek professional help in completing his/her forms. Immigration Reform. Addressing specifically family issues (as opposed to temporary visas for scientists and technicians) I believe that we should develop a clear path to citizenship for families that have become culturally assimilated. Criteria should include language, adherence to laws, school attendance, knowledge of U.S. history, economic independence,sponsorship, military service and five years continuous residence. Sharia Law. If possible we should enact specific laws that protect women from the control and punishment by fathers, husbands and brothers
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I believe in the sanctity of human life. However, I am sympathetic to victims of rape and the mothers of embryos that competent medical professionals determine have little or no chance of meaningful life.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Voters, Constitution, God, Congress
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I firmly believe that God exists and is controlling. I believe that heaven awaits those whose temporal life includes recognition of God's power.