1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Tyranny, as was applied unto the thirteen colonies under King George, was at the root of our founders decision to design and impliment a separation of powers and a Constitutional Republic.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Energy Independence Policy for America - I Support a domestic energy production policy which promotes America's energy independence through the use of oil, natural gas, next generation clean-burning coal & nuclear power right here in America. Trade Schools and Revival of our Manufacturing Capacity – We need to increase funding for trade schools and revive the manufacturing sector of the American Economy. Obamacare. In plain language, it’s not working. We need to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. It is unacceptable to allow bureaucrats to decide what type of healthcare you can have access to. Let's return to free market ideas and competition, health savings accounts and healthcare choice.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only in the case of imminent life-threatening danger to the mother should abortion even be considered.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Supreme Court, Congress.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
God is our creator. Christ is my savior. I place my trust and destiny in our God, in Christ, and live within the bounds prescribed by my faith as a Catholic.