1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
I want our Constitutional rights respected, protected, and ensured. My promise is that I will represent the residents of CA-45th District in Washington, aggressively fighting for our security, our prosperity, and our liberty each and every day. My agenda will be solutions…not politics. It is time for new vision, new determination, and new solutions that will restore the American dream. And we need to stand true to the principles of the Constitution that founded this great country. Limited gov't.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
-Ease regulations and taxes Create jobs by freeing business from excessive taxes and regulations. As a former president of an Orange County business I have endured the burden big government places on business of all sizes. -Attack the federal debt by cutting spending and waste. I know where to find the waste in the Pentagon, and it permeates all levels of government. -Encourage an effective while cost-efficient healthcare system. Obamacare must be substituted with a free-market system that provides quality and personal choice without growing the government, invading our privacy, and raising our premiums.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Life of the mother.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voter, Supreme Court, Congress
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.