1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
We need separation of power to prevent dictatorial rule. Power leads to corruption eventually that's why checks and balances are vital to a Democracy.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Affordable Care Act- it affects our economy and my generation especially because it is dependent on healthy young Americans to over pay on their premiums. This law needs to be revised. Economy & Jobs- tax reform is vitally needed in order to stimulate our economy. Right now Americans are over taxed. College Tuition and Student Loan Reform- I am a student and veteran. This path of inflated tuition and student loan debt will lead to another economic crash if we do not confront it immediately.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am a social libertarian and believe the government has no right to tell a women or any American citizen how to control their body.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.