1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Fair treatment and care of our military, Veterans, and their families is paramount. Fully funding our military, and caring for those who have served are issues of not only the heart of America, but the security and future of America. 2. National security must start at the top with strong leadership, and those who realize we are a country were created to lead, not follow other countries. We were designed to be set apart and different from the rest of the world as a beacon of freedom and liberty. 3. Religious freedom is under attack in this country from all corners. No entity within or without the government should abridge the freedom to freely express and live for God.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I believe that the sanctity of life begins at conception. I do not condone abortion under any circumstance, even life threatening, if there is a way to keep the baby alive.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, voters, Congress.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a born-again Christian. I believe everything we hold dear in this country came about because the values of the founding fathers of America were Judeo-Christian. The belief that all men are created equal comes from God, not man.