1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
They assumed the government would be made up of separate and equal branches and each branch would jealously protect its interest dividing power between states and the central and within the central government between the legislative, executive and judicial. Then as Thomas Paine wrote,"They gave a veto power to the very ass they were trying to restrain".Read also CRACKS IN THE CONSTITUTION. You assume the Founders' intent was to form a limited government not to return to the status quo anti
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
I. Free Private Manning II. End the War III.Free health and education for all
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, woman's body women's choice no questions asked
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Assuming you mean in my life,and as a lawyer.God(1)Family(2)[Central Government three branches. As a politician, the will of the people, assuming they are all allowed to vote which they are not].(2)
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I could recite the APOSTLE'S CREED for you. The center of the universe is our Creator, he is the Lord of the Christians,Hebrews, and Moslems all the religious descents of Abraham. The Lord gave us the choice to follow him in the way we see as right.