1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Mankind's tendency to abuse power, lose sight of the needs of the common man, and make decisions with those with the most resources in mind primarily. Democracy and the Capitalist system were designed to share this power and organize our resources in a system that recognizes the needs of all men knowing that this system will be most beneficial for all in the long run which has borne out to be the truth over time with our economy and political system.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1)Invest in infrastructure (freeways, roads and bridges) so our people can get to work and our communities can thrive. Everyone businessman knows that you cannot have economic growth without the infrastructure to support that growth. Our economy is flat because we do not have the infrastructure to support growth. 2)Limit Fracking to protect our water supply because a society is only as healthy and prosperous as its water supply and history has shown this. Limit GMO's in our food to protect the integrity and health of our food supply. 3)Protect our air by limiting the microwave Radio Frequency Radiation emitted by all wireless devices and infrastructure. World Health Organization has classified these microwaves as a Class 2B Carcinogen and European Union recommends a ban of all wireless from school classrooms due to health effects. See safeschool.ca, saferemr.com, bioinitiative.org, citizensforsafetechnology.org, stopsmartmeters.org for more info.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Instead of focusing on marriage and abortion our churches need to organize to battle the greatest threat to the health and well being of our children, teachers and schools to date: Wireless Classrooms. With the European Union coming out and recommending a ban of all wireless from the classroom due to health effects and the World Health Organizations classifying the Radio Frequency Radiation microwaves used by routers and Ipads as a Class 2B Carcinogen, our school districts going ahead and transitioning all schools to wireless in the next 2 years is clearly an issue of Might over Right. There are no safety standards in place for this technology and the FCC guidelines we do have in place explicitly exclude children. These FCC guidelines only protect against burning but there is much biological damage done to cells before they actually heat. The wireless industry has done a magnificent job controlling information and the debate about health effects while funding their own research.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
There is really only one answer: God who influences and is all things. Would God want our government to hide VP Biden's 44yo son's brain tumor from his cell phone use while his father expands wireless into the schools emitting the same microwaves?
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
My life is about service and serving a higher calling or being. I believe in a life of giving to others; my daily actions have shown as much. I believe that you are either part of the problem or part of the solution. I seek to be part of the solution. I am respected by young and old. I seek wisdom and act from a place kindness and caring for others. By most people's measure, I have lived a godly life of service. I believe that what the wireless industry has done not to warn people and protect people from the cancerous health effects from wireless technology is truly evil and unholy. See news report-Dangers of Wireless www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKbOpY9kHXc. In Belgium they have just banned cell phones from children due to health effects. In Italy the Supreme court after reviewing the science has ruled that cell phones can cause cancer. In the US rather than warning and protecting our children by minimizing their exposure, we are hiding health effects and maximizing their exposure.