1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
God and Our God Given Rights, Life--Liberty--Property.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Our tax code, IRS and the free market place. 2. Education, returning to the states, support of trade schools, charter schools, private schools, vouchers and creating a partnership with business to bring new graduates from high school and college into the work force. 3. Our Veterans, without them nothing else matters. So we should treat them with that respect.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
To save a woman's life, rape and incest. This decision is a decision that is between a woman and God. That decision should only be made after consultation with her family, spiritual leader, doctor and the father of the child.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
GOD, Voters, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in one God. Our constitution does not eliminate God from Government but only creates a separation that allows all of us to have an individual relationship with our God as we see fit. We are in a battle between good and evil and we need to vote our values. Leadership is described as where a person stand not during times of comfort and convenience but where a person stands during times of controversy and struggle. The problem our country is facing is a lack of morals in our elected leadership. If we continue to elect representatives that lack moral fiber we will continue to see our leaders fail during times of struggle and hardship, this is when we need our leaders the most. Government does not give us our rights, God has given us these rights and government is only there to help protect them. Our leaders are failing us.