1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
To prevent abuse of power & allow citizen independence.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Affordable Education: I would propose a solution for University Level students for low income Americans, to improve America's marketability in the world market. We cannot continue to cause our youth to become financially destitute to seek a better education for them and their families. Immigration Reform: Allowance of undocumented workers to work legally and pay employment taxes if they have U.S. born children, and are law biding citizens. This will help to reduce the U.S. deficit by generating additional revenue in taxes without raising them. Additionally, this will also allow All members of our community to earn an equal and decent wage. Build up of the security along the U.S. Boarders using the National Guard troops. This would solve many problems such as: Preventing drug traffic crossing the boarders to the U.S.A; Searching, capturing & destroying drug cartel associates & their associates and their equipment while preventing their escape back across the boarder;
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
While I hold a belief that the gift of life is the most precious, I also support and ensure the following of the law. Presently the law states that the choice of pregnancy termination is the right of the mother. If the pregnancy occurs in the course of the commission of a crime (i.e. rape, incest, etc.) then all options should be considered to protect the life of the mother.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
1. God (Subject to the separation between Church & State) 2. Constitution; 3. Based on Checks & Balances, the U.S. Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court limit each other's power. Congress was intended to have the most authority.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Christian. I believe that all people are created in God's image, and though there is evil that exists in the world, the power of God is supreme and can conquer evil. I believe in the beliefs of the Christian faith.