1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Fairness and freedom, and uniting our differences.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1) Job creation is the number one issue of our times, and for our Nation's growth, we need to create good paying jobs, and my "Comprehensive Re-Training and Employment Act" will cut payroll taxes, give Employees tax credits, establish Public Works Projects, as well as Job Training Programs. 2) Immigration Reform is needed to unite our Country, and to bring Undocumented Immigrants out of the shadows, and with my Bill the "Anna Rose Immigration Reform Act" will secure our borders; provide a pathway to citizenship within five years as a Provisional Citizen, with no fees, or fines, or back taxes to repay; a Family Reunification Program; will end unjust deportations; as well as a Guest Worker Program. 3) We must invest in America's future, to provide adequate funding for Education, for safe schools, to keep teachers in the classrooms; and to give young people the opportunity to attend College with grants and a low 2.5% fixed Student Loan Rate, with my "Fair Education And College Act."
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I have always supported the freedom of a woman's choice, and that her decision will be made with thoughtfulness and understanding of her choice.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution,Voters, Congress, and the Supreme Court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Catholic, and believe in the teaching of the church.