1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
James Madison said that the Constitution was a reflection of human nature – both strength and it's what weaknesses. In this, the founders built better than they knew and they divided power to avoid tyranny Ian's united it when it was appropriate for a workable and effective government
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Addressing the imbalance in the distribution of wealth in the United States which is stunting our economy weakening the middle-class making it difficult to pursue necessary education for children Retraining for ourselves, decent shelter and all of the things that make life comfortable Immigration reform that provides a steady stream of workers guest workers for farmers; a decent family wage for the farm workers; and addresses the much delayed issue of the status of those who are presently here Education 21st-century performance standards rather than 18th-century requirements Greatly involves the parents and respects their direction of their own children Avoiding subsidy of dictators and oppressors abroad only give America a bad name and allow Al Qaeda recruit
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Principle of double effect is the ethical standard that applies here; this issue must be determined in the conscience informed, well formed, By faith and in consultation with the persons Pastor or Rabbi Etc
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, congress The other sources are informative, but not authoritative; academia, the media, professional sports, they all have their point of view and it's worth listening to, but again is not a source of authority In terms o
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a creature; the creature disappears without his creator.