1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Our Founders defined, separated and limited powers within the Constitution to establish a form of government that was a democratic republic, not another tyrannical government like the one they fought against. They created the executive, legislative and judiciary branches of government to give each branch the power to check the other two branches. Today our Constitution is under attack and being ignored by to many in all branches of government.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Job Creation & Economy -- Job creation is not a Democrat or Republican issue, it is a common sense issue. As a proven business leader with real world experience, I will work hard to promote policies that will grow our economy and create jobs. Taxes -- We need a tax code that is simple, understandable and fair. The average hard working family cannot afford to pay anymore taxes. We must incentivize American companies who have left the U.S., to return and bring back good paying middle-class jobs. Obamacare -- I will fight to repeal Obamacare. Not only does Obamacare lack common sense and cost America millions of dollars, it also attacks personal freedoms. National Security -- I have no choice but to add a 4th issue. It's my opinion without having the strongest military a policy of Peace through Strength
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I do not support abortion. I'm pro-life.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Supreme Court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a practicing Catholic. My views are conservative. I believe no matter what religion we subscribe to, we are all gods children.