1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The answer to rhetorical question 14's is "When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary of one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
The three political issues that most concern me are 1) ObamaCare aka ACA 2) a IRS, Justice Department & NSA abuse of power 3)Corruption throughout local , state and federal government bureaucratic agencies. All three of my concerns are important to me because we have become a nation of men ...not Constitutional Law. IT's time to reform government at every level by voting... throwing the Socialist Democrats Bums out of office.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, only if the mother's life is at GREAT RISK OF CERTAIN DEATH. As a sinner, I'm not worthy to judge anyone. Only my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ knows what is in the mind and heart of the birthing mother.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
GOD,Voters,Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court,
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a life long committed Roman Catholic and my beliefs are best expressed by our Holy Father Pope Francis.