1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. Election of judges by the people for a definite term of office is the best way to select judges.
3. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
4. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
5. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
6. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
10. There should be a strict constitutional spending limit for state and local governments that would tie the rate of spending to the rate of population growth plus the rate of inflation.
11. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
12. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
13. Where minor children are involved, divorce laws should be reformed to include mutual consent of both parents and an increased waiting period, unless there is fault or abuse.
14. The Ten Commandments should not be displayed in public school buildings.
15. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
16. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
A greedy nature, that once a person obtains a taste of power they want more and will strive to corner and control every aspect of power in reach, even into areas they have no jurisdiction in. So the to make sure not one man or collaboration of men could seize every power, power itself was divided up into branches and each branch's power was defined to make sure if any overstepped, the others and/or the people themselves could put them in line.
17. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court, Industry, Media, Academia
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Christian. I believe Jesus Christ is the son of God who became mortal two thousand years ago and died to atone for the sins of mankind and after three days after his crucifixion he rose from the dead. I believe in the teachings written in the Bible, but the book I find most of my foundation in is Ecclesiastes. I read the philosophy and teachings of this book as a demonstration of how no matter the works of man, God’s work and purpose is greater, eternal and forever while man’s is short, bound to time and fated to fade from memory.