1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Repeal Obamacare - It's unconstitutional, kills jobs, destroys the patient-physician relationship, and unprecedented government overreach. 2. Phasing out the Department of Education. We need to put education back in the control of teachers and parents with local control. 3. Securing the borders and protecting the individual rights of citizens and legal residents. I will fight against amnesty, and to hold government agencies accountable for violations against our rights.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I’m Pro-Life because I have one. Liberty and the pursuit of happiness are among the inalienable rights in the Declaration of Independence. And so is Life. This right is given to us by our Creator. Yet more than 1 in 5 pregnancies in America is terminated – a baby is killed through abortion. The unborn simply must be protected. We must stand for life, never spend a tax dollar on abortion, and instead encourage family-centered values, which form the core of our communities.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court, Voters.
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Christian Conservative that believes that we are all born free in this country. I believe that God has made us so free in this nation that we can choose bondage.