1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Balance Budget, Paying off the National Debt, defund/repeal obamacare. Balance Budget, currently congress wants 10 years to pass a balance budget, Americas have a balance budget every month why would we give congress 10 years? The National Debt is a Testimony to the world of our the Dollar has close to no value. Inflation over the last 100 years is over 1000%, most of congress has little or no regard for the America people. Congress has shown this though massive deficit spending, which creates inflation. With out a balance budget America will face hyperinflation similar to Germany or Bosnia-Herzegovina. Govt gets its revenue two ways taxes and printing money. Printing money is inflation which is theft, just like when Rome was removing gold off of the gold coins. Obamacare is simple it is force against the America people. Govt only job is to protect people from domestic and foreign tyranny. It job is not to become the tyrant.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am pro life. There is no circumstance that abortion should be allowed, even in cases of rape. The evil actions of men do not condone the murder of the unborn. The rapist will be found tried and found guilty. That doesn't give a right to other men to commit murder. Abortion is murder. Also govt should not be spending tax dollars on funding abortions. It is wrong that abortion is legal in the USA, but tax dollars should never be spent on the abortions.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court, Voters. "The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries." James Madison
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Christian. I live my life by a set of principles, my principles can transcend time they are right whether we are talking about 10,000 years ago or 10,000 years in the future. I am honest, transparent, discipline, and credible. I treat people as I would want to be treated. We are created as equal with the ability to create what we desire to see in this world, all we have to do is act. My word is my bond.