1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1) Our Constitution and Founding Principles --- These are the foundation and structure that allowed us to become the freest and most prosperous Country in the world. The farther we stray from these First Principles, the more economic and social difficulty we have as a Country. 2) Overspending and the Federal Debt --- We are becoming a bankrupt Country, with a crushing debt on future generations and unfunded liabilities promises that we can not possibly meet. We must stop the overspending, balance the budget, and pay down our debt beginning now. 3) Small Business, Capitalism, and the Free Market System --- This is the foundation and engine of our economy, jobs, income, and prosperity. We must curb over-reaching Federal rules that make starting a new business and doing profitable business almost impossible.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am Pro-Life from conception. If a woman must terminate her pregnancy to save her own life, I would prefer that the baby be delivered and provided with medical care as needed rather than being killed in the womb to be delivered dead.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, We the People (Voters), Constitution
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Christian, a sinner saved by Grace at 9 years old. I have Conservative Judeo-Christian moral and social values. I worship regularly at Crafton Baptist Church.