1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
The First Amendment Rights Our freedoms of speech and religion are being eroded rapidly by three agendas. They are the Homosexual,Islamic,and Atheist agendas. This loss of freedoms must be stopped.The loss of our freedoms means loss of our voice in all aspects of government. Any loss of freedoms by any agenda is contrary to our Constitution. Uncontrolled spending A nation in debt is a weak nation and will destroy itself unless spending is controlled. Immigration The immigration issue is indicative of no respect for law both by our govt. and illegal immigrants. Our tax dollars and jobs are going to illegal immigrants while American citizens suffer. Respect for law is essential for our survival as a Nation.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only if necessary to save the life of the mother.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God,Voters,Constitution, Congress,Supreme Court.
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
The Bible is the inspired Word of God. One God in three persons-Father- Son and Holy Spirit. The Virgin birth, the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. That Christ died for our sins and those who trust in Him are declared Righteous and are in right relationship with God. I believe God gave us guidelines and values found in the Bible and for our society to function best we need to apply them. Namely love God with all our hearts first and second love our neighbors as ourselves.