iVoterGuide’s Commitment to Your Privacy
We value the relationships we have with our supporters and understand these relationships are key to our continued success. We ask for personal information that helps us tailor content for you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
iVoterGuide will use your contact information to:
- Personalize your voting ballot by only showing the races for your voting address or zip code.
- Notify you of future elections in your state or local area based on your entered location.
- Communicate with you, via email, about the issues most important to you. This may include, based on your request, periodic mailings related to prayer concerns, action alerts, newsletters, and specific fund-raising appeals.
- Connect you with similar organizations that share your values.
- Share your information with the Partner organization that referred you to iVoterGuide, if any.
- Invite you to participate in surveys so that we can improve the iVoterGuide site. Participation is completely voluntary.
- To improve the services and functionality of iVoterGuide.
You are always free to opt out of communication from us at any time by following the unsubscribe directions on any of our emails or contact us here.
Our website is not intended for use by children under age 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under age 13.
How We Track Visitors
As you enter iVoterGuide’s site, our server records and monitors your Internet address (IP address) and uses it to develop aggregated statistical analysis. These analyses assist us in refining and adapting the content and design of our site. The use of IP addresses also enables us to prevent malicious Internet users from masquerading as other users.
How We Safeguard Your Personal Information
When you provide us with your name and contact information, it is recorded in a secure database that is owned and managed by iVoterGuide. iVoterGuide has taken certain physical, administrative and technical steps to safeguard information which may include, but are not limited to, password restricted access to personal information and data encryption where applicable. We take efforts to help ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of information; however, no transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not share personal information outside the iVoterGuide family of partners that share the iVoterGuide values unless one of the following circumstances applies:
From one of our partners
For external processing
We may share with our service providers and vendors, provided they agree not to share except in accordance with this policy. For example, to notify you of future elections, we must give your email to our email service provider.
For legal reasons
We may disclose personal information if required by law, and may share it in order to protect the legal rights, property or safety of us or of third parties. We may also disclose personal information to any new or successor entity, should iVoterGuide be reorganized, acquired or merged with another entity, in whole or part.
FFPlugin only uses its data to access iVoterGuide's public Facebook page content and display relevant content on the iVoterGuide web site.
Your Information and Your Choice